The other day, thinking about nicknames from my childhood led me to think about if I was/was not bullied at school... I really don't think I was, although I have a very vivid memory of one incident.
I used to ride the school bus home when I attended intermediate, and one particular bus ride, a girl (who we shall just give initials - SLP) thought it would be fun to tell me I looked like Droopy Dog - the tired eyes I imagine. Do you know Droopy Dog?
Don't worry, I smacked her across the head (unfortunately her dad was a client of my dad - up til then).
Anyway, so I was thinking about how I looked like Droopy Dog as a kid, and I began to wonder which cartoon character Elijah looked like. And thought it might be helpful for those who have never seen a picture of Elijah due to our strict No-Pictures-On-Facebook rule. I finally settled on Theodore Seville...
He's the one on the right (it's the cheeks).
Tim was a super cute child, so it was hard for me to come up with a cartoon character which he may have resembled, but I think I found one:
But with browny hair.
In real life Tim and I are a bit more 'adult human' looking though, and Elijah is FAAAAR cuter than a chipmunk.
Next time: Hits of the 90s



I LOVE our family! And I SOOO think Eli looks like Theodore!
ReplyDelete