1. Having a clean house - a clean house equals a lighter heart. (please note the freshly made cake on the kitchen bench)
2. Getting into a bit of craft.. occasionally. I've been making a cot bumper for about a month now.
3. My boys. They are SO handsome, and so neat!
What do you love at the moment?

I love you & Tim & Elijah. Oh and I also love crafts and walking and The Amazing Race!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for finding and commenting on our blog Jet's Story. :) I'm always so happy when people read and feel a connection to our lives and our little boy. I love the name Elijah by the way - and your cartoon blog header is so cute! Did you do that yourself? I love - a clean house ABSOLUTELY! There is nothing more calming to me. I had a party for some friends around valentine's day and the house was ALL CLEAN and beautiful and I wasn't stepping on blankets and baby toys! It was bliss. :) I even made a homemade black and white angel food cake with chocolate glaze! I felt like a superhero! :)
ReplyDelete